The Capital Area Veterinary Medical Association is available to veterinarians who have graduated from a College of Veterinary Medicine, who agree to follow the CAVMA bylaws and who pay the full amount of yearly dues.
Recent veterinary graduate dues are waived for the calendar year of their year of graduation from a college of veterinary medicine.
Benefits of membership for veterinarians:
- monthly membership meetings with 2 hours of CE and dinner (that’s 24 hours of CE available per year!)
- a regular opportunity to build camaraderie and professional relationships within the local veterinary professional community
- the opportunity to meet and build a professional relationship with local veterinary specialists
- voting rights
- ability to run for office
- free classified ad placement on the website
- access to the member directory and ability to search for relief, mobile, holistic, exotic, and other specialty members
- access to archived CE presentations