Graef Veterinary Hospital in Taylor is a high volume mixed practice (80% small animal, 20% large), recently purchased and under new ownership and is currently looking for an experienced full time associate veterinarian. New digital radiography, full in house diagnostic analyzers. 100k salary plus commission, moving expenses, signing bonus, all dues, health and liability insurance and 2k for CE offered! If interested, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com . NO FAXES PLEASE.
Job Purpose:Maintains animal health by diagnosing and treating diseases and injuries.Duties:
* Determines nature of disease or injury by examining pets; examining large animals.
* Restores health by treating animals surgically or medically.
* Prevents rabies, burcellosis, and other disorders by testing animals; providing inoculations.
* Promotes health of animals by advising animal owners about sanitation measures, feeding, and general care.
* Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and animal records; reporting diseases to public health officials.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances veterinary clinic reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications:Knowledge of Animal Behavior, Animal Husbandry, Basic Safety, Documentation Skills, Customer Service, Performing Diagnostic Procedures, Use of Medical Technologies, Job Knowledge, Judgment, Integrity, Verbal Communication